Just having a website for your brand doesn’t ensure web exposure. Online marketing is critical for the success of a portal, and in that context, both SEO and paid marketing are equally important. Finding a balance is often hard, because brands are tempted to spend more on paid marketing for instant results but they also have to focus on SEO, which does make a difference in SERPs.
In this post, we are discussing both aspects in detail, with tips on how you can select a company for SEO Singapore.
SEO and its Importance
Search Engine Optimization or SEO involves using practices and strategies that helps in propelling a website to the top of search engine results. SEO is not about money, but more about strategy, because it directly adds traffic to a website and builds credibility. When your website pops up on the first page of Google naturally, people learn to trust it, and you can expect to convert more of these visitors into leads. While other search engines do matter, Google remains of foremost importance, because of the sheer number of searches initiated each day, which runs into billions.
In the nutshell, SEO is important for the following reasons:
- Better awareness. You can use SEO to build a story around your brand.
- More traffic. Whatever traffic you get through SEO is organic and real.
- Assured return on investment. Since you are not spending as much, ROI on SEO is almost assured.
- Credibility and brand value. By featuring on top results, your brand gets the exposure it needs and that too organically.
- Easy to afford. Even when you don’t have money for search engine marketing and Facebook ads, SEO would be easy to afford.
Paid Marketing and its Importance
Paid marketing may refer to pay per click, other forms of search engine marketing and social media promotions via ads. PPC systems allow a website to gain traffic almost immediately, and it can be a huge advantage for any brand that wants to push sales. Paid marketing is almost necessary for websites that are selling products and services, and can help in promoting specific niches and items.
In the nutshell, paid marketing is important for the following reasons
- To get immediate traffic to your website.
- To increase awareness about sales, offers and deals.
- To increase the inflow of targeted traffic
- To help a brand find a place amidst competitors
- To gain the most of SEO
Striking a Balance Between PPC and SEO
Now that you know that both SEO and PPC systems are important, it is necessary to understand that you cannot replace one with the other. However, SEO is almost a must for every website, while PPC or paid marketing is a matter of choice. For example, a company may choose to stop spending on ads right away for a while because of budget constraints, but SEO needs to be consistent. Given that SEO is more affordable, it is not hard to continue.
Seek Expert Opinion
If you want to balance paid marketing and SEO, make sure that you hire a company that you can rely on. This is an absolute must, especially for brands that want to make the most of limited marketing budgets or wishes to explore the best strategies of both options.