By starting your WebWatcher subscription, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a subscription fee (monthly, quarterly or annually depending on the plan you selected) at the then published rate, and any other charges you select in connection with your use of the service, to the payment method you provided. We will automatically bill your payment method each month, quarter or year (as applicable) until you cancel your subscription (see instructions for cancelling below).
PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS, EXCEPT IN UNUSUAL CASES THE SOFTWARE IS NOT PERFORMING AS ADVERTISED (see definitions and exceptions below; this does not apply to Free Trial customers). YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. WEBWATCHER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE TO CANCEL YOUR SUBCRIPTION IF YOU DO NOT PROPERLY FOLLOW THE CANCELLATION PROCEDURES SET FORTH BELOW.
If you have purchased WebWatcher (other than via our Free Trial Program – see below) and it does not perform substantially as advertised on www.webwatcher.com, please notify us within 72 hours of your purchase. Our customer support staff is available 24/7 to resolve any issues that you may have. If you have notified us within 72 hours of purchase and our customer support staff is unable to resolve a substantial issue within 3 days of you notifying us, a full refund will be issued. Please review the non-refundable scenarios below before submitting a refund request. They include, but are not limited to:
Non Refundable Scenarios:
• Personal reasons like changing your mind, purchased by mistake or software was not used, etc.
• Customer does not accept technical assistance or cannot get access to target device
• Customer does not have administrative and/or password access to target device
• Customer assumes functionality different than specifically advertised on www.webwatcher.com
• Customer intended to use WebWatcher to monitor more than one device with only one license
• Target device does not have an Internet connection
• Target device uses an unsupported operating system
• No access to historical data prior to the WebWatcher installation date
• Resetting device to original factory settings
• No access to target mobile device to allow troubleshooting or to confirm iCloud settings
• Target iOS device does not have access to WiFi
• Customer is unable to provide Apple ID & Password for the target iOS device
• Not having access to PC or Mac for iOS WebWatcher Desktop App installation via USB cable
• Data is deleted on the target device before the next iCloud backup
• Website History cannot be captured if Private Browsing mode is enabled in Safari
• Website History cannot be captured if Incognito Mode is enabled in Chrome
• WebWatcher application is removed from child’s device
1. A substantial issue is defined as the software not recording any
data of a specific Data Type (i.e text messages, web sites, etc.) as advertised on www.webwatcher.com; the lack of specific items in any Data Type(s) will not qualify for a refund.
2. If the software is not performing as advertised, you must provide our Support team with sufficient access to the target device to resolve your issue.
3. If during the support session(s), the software captures test data within the data type at issue, then this matter will be considered resolved.
4. While we make every effort to upgrade to be compatible with new operating systems, WebWatcher cannot guarantee compatibility with future operating systems after the date of purchase.
5. Third Party applications like Chrome & iOS may publish updates such that WebWatcher may become inoperable for unexpected and undefined periods of time. WebWatcher cannot guarantee 100% up-time for this reason. In the event that service is disrupted by a third party update after the refund request period (3 days) and lasts for more than a continuous 72 hour period, your WebWatcher license will be pro-rated and extended out for the amount of time effected by this disruption. Customer must request extension of subscription in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days.
6. The functionality of WebWatcher for iOS is dependent on the availability of data through Apple's iCloud backup service. Data displayed in your WebWatcher account reflects the data in the last available iCloud backup, assuming all the iCloud backup conditions have been met.
Free Trial Customers:
The Free Trial program is intended to provide you with a no risk method to confirm WebWatcher works as advertised. Accordingly, if you have purchased WebWatcher via the Free Trial program, no refunds will be issued as you have already confirmed the functionality of the software by manually upgrading to a paid subscription inside your account. However, you can cancel your subscription at ANY TIME to ensure your account does not incur any additional renewal charges. If you are already a WebWatcher customer and/or your email address has been associated with a WebWatcher subscription, you are not eligible to receive a Free Trial.
Risk Free Trial Purchases:
The Risk Free Trial program is also intended to provide you with a no risk method to confirm WebWatcher works as advertised on www.webwatcher.com. If you have notified us within 72 hours of purchase and our customer support staff (available 24/7) is unable to resolve a substantial issue (see definition above) within 3 days of you notifying us, a full refund will be issued (please see Non Refundable Scenarios above), as long as you have not previously confirmed functionality. Once you have confirmed functionality from within the interface (you manually select this in order to unblur all data), then you will have forfeited your right to request a refund.
How to Submit a Refund Request:
• All refund requests must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com
• We do not accept refund requests via the Live Chat or by phone
• A response will be issued within 48-72 hours after receiving a refund request
To avoid any gaps in coverage, your subscription will renew automatically until canceled (as per the terms and conditions previously accepted) using the payment info previously provided.
You can easily cancel your subscription at any time from within your account (follow steps below)
Subscriptions > Active Subscriptions > Renew Now > Cancel Renewal > Go
*For your security, subscription cancellation requests are not accepted via phone or live chat.
In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) in connection with your purchase of any subscription plan(s), you agree that we may suspend access to any and all accounts you have with us. Account’s reactivation is processed at our discretion and only after our receipt of the unpaid purchase(s). Fees, incurred as the result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank, or a Payment Provider, and disputes that require accounting or legal services shall be covered by you.